Important Information Regarding Your Child Support Payments on MiSDU.com
In order to meet new requirements from VISA, MiSDU must make a change to our payment processing website (MiSDU.com). As a result of this change, users will be required to recreate their Saved Payments and Recurring Payment Schedules.
- Effective January 15, 2017, existing Saved Payments and Recurring Payment Schedules will no longer be accessible on MiSDU.com. This will also impact your ability to make a 1 Click payment.
- The last day for processing scheduled Recurring Payments will be 01/14/2017. Any and all Recurring Payments scheduled to process on 01/15/2017 or after will not be processed unless you re-enter them.
- If you wish to continue to use Saved Payments, 1 Click Payments or Recurring Scheduled Payments, you will need to access MiSDU.com and make a new payment after January 15, 2017. Once a successful credit card payment has been made.
- a new Saved Payment can be saved for later use.
- the 1 Click option will be available again from your Saved Payments.
- a new Recurring Payment Schedule may be created.
- MiSDU.com will continue to accept VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover cards.
- The Service Fee will continue to be 2.35% of the total child support payment amount.
- On all credit card statements following implementation, there will be 2 lines for each child support payment made; 1 for the Principal payment amount and 1 for the Service Fee amount. Charges will appear as L2G*State Of MI Child 800-817-0805 for the Principal payment and L2G*Service Fee 800-817-0805 for the Service Fee.
Communications and impacts regarding these changes, if applicable, have been sent to the email addresses on file for users resisted on MiSDU.com. Click here to review more information about the change.