WEBSITE UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 2016
The MiSDU payment website has been updated to include enhanced security measures in association with online credit card payments. Effective immediately, specific error messages that could potentially expose sensitive credit card information have been modified so that they are more generic. For example, if an invalid credit card number is entered, the new error message displayed will be “Invalid Payment Information”. By not referencing a specific credit card element in the error message, the risk of data being collected from an unauthorized party is minimized. These changes have been implemented in order to better secure our customer’s information and take a proactive approach to reducing credit card fraud.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH – AUGUST 8, 2016
We are pleased to announce the launch of PayNearMe - a new payment option for customers to pay their child support with cash at any 7-Eleven or Family Dollar store. That’s more than 17,000 trusted payment locations nationwide!
6 Simple Steps to Make a Cash Payment
1. Visit the www.misdu.com website.
2. Select the “Make a Cash Payment” option.
3. Enter requested identifying information on the PayNearMe website.
4. Select whether you want the payment code sent to your phone or to print.
5. Choose from the list of Family Dollar or 7-Eleven payment locations closest to you.
6. Visit the store and provide both the payment code and cash to the cashier.
Customers must pay a $1.99 convenience fee and PayNearMe payments can take up to three business days to post.